Sunday 4 January 2015

Greetings

Hello everyone and welcome to Dr. Glitschen's blog. 
Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a professional video game programmer living in UK for almost 4 years now. English is not my native language so I hope you will excuse me if sometimes I make some mistakes. 
My principal interest are new technologies, programming, playing videogames and board games, cooking, sleep and 80's stuff in general. Sometimes I'm lazy. The idea to have a blog came to me at least a couple of years ago, but as I just told you, I'm lazy :D. With the beginning of 2015 among with a new job, I thought that this was the right moment to do it and , of course , I'm already a few days late :D I will talk mainly about programming ideas, graphic programming and c++ in general, but I don't exclude it will evolve in something different in future and I'll try to post often and keep the blog updated. Hope you will enjoy the ride and you will participate numerously and actively in my post. Oh, I almost forgot... happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment